At Kairos, we make every wedding event as unique as you are. Start your biggest adventure with mountaintop views and memorable moments – KAIROS MOMENTS – for your entire guest list!
We offer a number of wedding sites. Our most lavish wedding venue is an amphitheater, currently under construction, beautifully situated on the edge of a mountain top, overlooking a breathtaking valley, with a reception hall near by, and fully furnished yurts for you and your guests.
Your perfect day can happen at any time of year. The Appalachian Mountains offer a choice of palettes – the wild bouquets of Spring and Summer, the deep reds and golds of Fall, the stunning whites of Winter. Kairos is the perfect place to start the adventure of your lifetime.
At a Kairos wedding, you’re surrounded by breathtaking beauty and the people you love most.
Our mountain location sets the stage for a memorable wedding. Hold your ceremony at a picturesque mountain overlook or the serene riverfront.
- Stunning views nestled in the Virginia and West Virginia Appalachian Mountains.
- Convenient access to Blacksburg, Princeton, Roanoke, and major cities like Washington D.C. and Richmond
- Gracious staff offer a true taste of Southern hospitality to you and your guests
- Wedding Packages available
- Event planning assistance with our on-site wedding specialist
- A wealth of exciting activities inspired by our location on 1,515 acres.
We look forward to meeting you and making your event a true KAIROS MOMENT.
Our wedding planner can help you plan your perfect day down to the smallest detail.
To request an appointment for a tour with our wedding coordinator to get more information on your special day, contact Logan Tyler at email@example.com.
Make Your Own KAIROS MOMENTS
/ˈkīräs/ Origin - GREEK
The word kairos was an ancient Greek word meaning “opportunity,” “season,” or “fitting time.” An opportunity or a suitable time for an action to take place. When we “seize the day,” we are taking advantage of the kairos given to us.